- Rules governing the elections
- Forms (check the right side for the forms you may need)
- Candidate list and information
- Dates and times of the events
If you have any questions you can always contact the GEB Board Members
The Election Committee have multiple duties such as:
- Organize the elections and the electoral process.
- Create, approve and/or modify the rules for the elections.
- Receive and approve (or reject with cause) any nominations.
- Resolve any conflict regarding the nomination and/or the election process.
- Answer any question about the election process and procedures.
- Maintain communication with the graduate engineering community by keeping
them informed about the elections.
- Create the ballots and method for the elections.
- Run the elections, tally the results and inform all interested parties
of the results of the elections.
As decided by the Election Committee, the schedule will be as follows: (dates
are all tbd)
- Beginning of Nomination period
- End of the nominations period
- Publication of the official list of candidates.
- ELECTION DAY.
- Official Results.
- Change of Board